None of our teams constitute a “program” of the church. They are all an expression of the life of the Spirit in the body of Christ. They start with an inspiration and form when enough people want to join together to express God’s leading. When they lose steam or their service is done, they disperse. Contact us at [email protected] if you’re interested in being on a compassion team.
Read our brochure and more
- Read our brochure about how to start a compassion team
- Additional questions for starting a compassion team.
Help us continue our work
We do all of our compassionate work through the donations that you and others give us. Giving to us can help people get into counseling at Circle Counseling, participate in Shalom House, get affordable clothing at Circle Thrift, give away goods for babies at a Baby Goods Exchange, annihilate consumer debt, plant an urban farm, and even start a good business. The opportunities are endless. Giving just a little bit can go a long way; setting up incremental payments through your bank is a great idea too.
Use Square Cash
Send donations, safely and easily, by using our Square Cash donation website: cash.me/$CircleCompassionOr send to our cashtag $CircleCompassion on your Square Cash phone app.
- Use PayPal app and send to email: [email protected]
- Or visit: paypal.me/circleofhopesharing
- Please add “Compassion Teams” under Special Instructions on the payment confirmation page.
- Please do not add to your credit card debt in God’s honor! This way of sharing is a convenience for those who are out of town or well-disciplined.