Five things Circle of Hope Daily Prayer — Water can provide
1) It is personal Bible study. By the time the year is over we will explore something from most parts of the Bible.
2) It provides a chance to meditate on what God is calling us to be and do. Gifted people from among us, including our pastors, will offer, week by week, what they think god has given to them for us.
3) Major seasons of the traditional Christian year: Lent, Pentecost and Advent will have their own themes.
5) We will highlight recommended books. This may spur you to read the whole book. It will give you some good gifts from it, even if you don’t read it.
6) On their death days, we will remind you of our Transhistorical Body site, so you can visit with the faithful from the past who form a “cloud of witnesses” (Hebrews 11).
Whether it is a “good or bad entry” is not the point. Knowing Jesus and growing in faith and love is the point. If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact our editor at [email protected]